2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.7L. F-250, F350, F450 & F550. Will not fit F-650 or F-750
Two available options.
1. bully dog BDX w/Tuning & SOTF switch – you will receive a blank bully dog BDX tuner. A JOT form will be emailed to you so you can provide your vehicle information. Tuners will be created and emailed within 2-3 business days.
2. tuning only – Does NOT include a Bully Dog BDX or Switch. This means you already have a Bully Dog BDX that you can load tunes onto.
Switch on the Fly (SOTF) Power Levels
2008-2010 – 50hp, 80hp, 120hp, 180hp, 250hp
2011-2014 – 10hp, 50hp, 80hp, 110hp, 150hp
2015-2019 – 30hp, 75hp. 130hp, 180hp, 230hp
Eliminate the following components (if present) without setting fault codes or checking the check engine light:
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Catalytic converter (CAT)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR)
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)
- Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
Diagnostic Trouble Codes / Check Engine Light – The SCT X4 / Bully Dog BDX prevents DTCs or Check Engine Light from occurring. However, if any other problem occurs, you will still be warned. DTCs can be checked and cleared.
Fuel Mileage – Expect a significant improvement in fuel economy. If your DPF is clogged, you will likely average 13-14 mpg. More or less, depending on the severity of the restriction. After installing the SCT X4 / Bully Dog BDX and removing the DPF/CAT, you can expect a combined fuel economy of 18-19 mpg. Larger tires and poor driving habits will skew the mileage downward.
** This is not the same tuner sold online for $419. This tuner has custom programming that allows you to remove your exhaust components. **